Monday, January 28, 2008

New Year, Fresh Look

A new face lift for my blog for the new year. It's about time for the change after 4 years of dull and boring look. To the frequent visitors, yup, don't look lost. This is still the same old blog. Just a title change not long ago and now a fresh layout. The blog should look cleaner now with less redundant posts. If you are looking for old postings, you can still find them in the archives section. With the bright and softer color tone, I hope readers have a pleasant time reading. As for the wonderful title picture, I will refresh it frequently with photos that I've captured from my life journey. So don't forget to check back often. If you have any comments, feedbacks or thoughts, don't hesitate to post it up here. Things like ads; I would like to know if they're annoying or not. Or perhaps you would like to read new contents apart from the boring flying postings. I will improve from that. Hopefully this blog will become more interactive.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, nice music background you have.

Anonymous said...

FUYOOO...Champion liao lor...