Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mini Travel Log: Dubai, UAE (2)

I had another few days in Dubai recently. I returned to Dubai mall for another look at the tallest building next to it on a clear blue sky. Even though it was the second time, I managed to capture a few more fantastic shots of the building and areas in the mall. After that, I went to the famous hotel by the sea; Burj Al Arab. I was surprised to see many people sun-bathing on the desert beach under the scorching hot sun. No wonder skin cancer is on the rise among the new generation. I ended my tour at the man-made island Palm Jumeirah. I ventured until the very end tip of the island where the huge Atlantis hotel is located. Damage for the day: cab fare of 160 dirhams!!! Hmm..where should I visit on my next trip. Maybe I should check out the desert safari. Anyone up for it?

Click on the image for picture gallery

Related link: Mini Travel Log: Dubai, UAE (1)

No comments: