Friday, March 12, 2010

Mini Travel Log: Maldives (2)

Having the chance to be on the last few flights to Male on the B777 (before being taken over by A330), I counted myself lucky and made sure I don't miss the beautiful sunset this time. Even though tired as hell, I dragged myself out from the bed to the beach for the most wonderful sight in my life ever. I was able to witness Mother Nature herself painting a masterpiece artwork in the sky. I always wondered why people draw rings on the sun. Now I know the answer as the sun slowly unveiled its full glory as it was setting over the beautiful beach of Male.

Click on the image for picture gallery

Related link: Mini Travel Log: Male, Maldives (1)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When we paint sun, Japanese use red color like our national flag. But some use yellow. I found yellow was proper color from your picture. nice shot! It's amazing.