Saturday, March 09, 2013

Mini Travel Log: London, UK (5)

It is a rare opportunity to get nice weather in London. Most of my times in London were spent on not so good and sometimes rainy weather. I love to see the sun and clear blue skies. So even after my tiring flight, I fought the fatigue and went out. I walked down Thames river while enjoying the nice cool weather. Further down the river after the London Eye, I discovered the busking street which leads down the river all the way till Tower Bridge. Here you can see all kinds of street performers and buskers showcasing their trade of arts and skills. The most notable one that I found is the fiery tuba player. He plays music while blowing out fire from his tuba while sitting on his antique music player.

Click on the image for picture gallery


Related link: Mini Travel Log: London, UK (4)
Related link: Mini Travel Log: London, UK (3)
Related link: Mini Travel Log: London, UK (2)
Related link: Mini Travel Log: London, UK (1)

No comments: