Friday, June 10, 2011

Mini Travel Log: London, UK (4)

Wow...the Queen loves to summon me to London. This is the 4th time in the year I come to London for royal treatment. Your Majesty, I love this place and really appreciate your invites, but if you confer me with a royal title or grant me a knighthood, then it will make my travel so much easier into the country. Oh and I will definitely take up residence in this lovely country of yours.

In return of your kindness, I visited the Royal Botanical Gardens, Kew, and contributed back to your royal funds. I have to say I'm so amazed by this garden. After having visited many other botanical gardens around the world, this Kew Gardens is a league above the rest; a class of its own. Boasting the world's largest collection of living plants, this garden really deserves for being listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. For visitors, this garden is a must visit. Apart from being able to see the world without getting out of the country, you can sit back and relax in this vast scenic park while enjoying a cup of tea under the cool sun. There are also many beautiful attractions and historic buildings/museums to visit; particularly the Kew Palace. So your Majesty, perhaps we could arrange for a royal high tea in this palace on my next return? I would like to reserve a room with the garden view. =)

Click on the image for picture gallery


Related link: Mini Travel Log: London, UK (3)
Related link: Mini Travel Log: London, UK (2)
Related link: Mini Travel Log: London, UK (1)

1 comment:

pp said...

love it love it love it!! I wish to visit this one day too!