Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mini Travel Log: Shanghai, China (2)

My previous experience of Shanghai was not too great. Constructions were everywhere for the World Expo and many attraction sites were closed. But this time, I am really impressed with such a drastic change in just a short time. The city is so beautifully done up now and amazingly clean. The government must have put in a lot of effort and money to stop people from spitting everywhere on the street. I traveled to many old parts of Shanghai and found so many interesting sights. There are many hidden gems here which I don't even know if I don't visit these places. Also as promised in my previous post, I stayed out till night to capture the amazing night skyline of the modern city of Pudong and classical Shanghai Bund. Sadly, I didn't see the pandas yet again on my third visit to China as I couldn't squeeze extra time for the zoo.

Click on the image for picture gallery

Related link: Mini Travel Log: Shanghai, China

No comments: