Monday, January 07, 2013

Mini Travel Log: San Francisco, USA (6)

I spent my Christmas in San Francisco again. But this time with my lovely wife. We rented a car for Christmas shopping and also to explore hidden places in the city. After watching Ken Block's Gymkhana 5 on YouTube, I have always wanted to go up to that hill for the spectacular night view. This year, my Christmas wish came true.

Click on the image for picture gallery

Breathtaking day/night view of San Francisco


Ken Block's Gymkhana 5 video



Related link: San Francisco Time Lapse
Related link: Mini Travel Log: San Francisco, USA (5)
Related link: Mini Travel Log: San Francisco, USA (4)
Related link: Mini Travel Log: San Francisco, USA (3)
Related link: Mini Travel Log: San Francisco, USA (2)
Related link: Mini Travel Log: San Francisco, USA (1)

No comments: