Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Mini Travel Log: Hong Kong, China

I've flown to Hong Kong so many times. But none of it that I have the chance to step out from the airport. This time around, I have 2 days in Hong Kong. I made sure I spent my time well there without wasting a single minute. However, Hong Kong is just too good and I came to realize 2 days are not enough. I will definitely go there on my own holidays in the future.

The city is so beautiful especially at night. I regret not to bring out my camera to capture the moments. Clubbing in Lan Kwai Fong is really good. The crowds are crazy and beautiful, dancing till the wee hours on high club floors overlooking the city of lights. Down on the street clubs, it is even more happening. The only photo souvenir I carry home this time are photos of Big Buddha in Lantau Island on my first day in Hong Kong.

Click on the image for picture gallery

No comments: