Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mini Travel Log: Milan, Italy (2)

The last time I came to Milan, it was in awful cold winter time. The sun set very early and I did not have many photo opportunities. This time, it was a lovely summer week throughout Europe. Even though a short stay and very tired, I did not waste any chance to go out. Unfortunately before I managed to step out, I was distracted for a while to a couple of whiskey shots with colleagues early in the morning! Feeling on a high, I continued to the city. I think taking pictures while drunk opens up a whole new perspective. It was a challenge to hold the heavy camera still and horizontal, and to capture that picture while my world was spinning round and round. At the end of the day looking back at the pictures, it was not too bad at all to have some "drunken" pictures in my collection.

Click on the image for picture gallery

Related link: Mini Travel Log: Milan, Italy (1)

No comments: