Thursday, June 14, 2007

P1 check: Cleared

10th June, 2007 was indeed another day to be remembered. I got a last minute call for flight on Sunday. Hastily, I finished up my laundry and rushed to the ops room. I took the aircraft (VH-YXV) up with instructor for my Phase 1 check. That was the test to assess my general flying abilities and procedures. After an agonizing long stretch to my Phase 1, it has finally come to an end. I am now in Phase 2 and can fly cross crounty navigation. This is real fun. I will be able to fly to the countryside and enjoy the nice sceneries.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on passing phase 1. I stumbled upon your blog while googling for sia cadet pilot.

Anyway i'm still waiting for my SIA cadet pilot medical results. Can't wait to hear from them soon...