Monday, April 03, 2006

Bukit Tinggi Resort

I had a short visit to Bukit Tinggi Resort which is on the hill next to Genting. This place is famed for its French and Japanese village. I did not visit the French village as I chose the Japanese village instead. To my dismay, there is nothing much to see inside. There are only a few Japanese themed houses, a Japanese restaurant, a spa and the botanical garden. It is really not worth the trip considering the fact that I had to pay RM16 entrance fee, and I only get to see a few houses up there. I even have to pay extra charges if I am to go inside the Japanese themed houses and take photos wearing some Japanese clothings. In the end, I chose to walk outside and snap some pictures. In just 15 minutes time, I had walked the whole village and was out from that place.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: