Thursday, July 02, 2009

Autumn in Singapore

Continuing on with my photography journey around Singapore; here are the new series taken with creative filters and experimental techniques. I had a great outing with my friend to Keppel Bay, Sentosa and Mt. Faber. Inspired by the work of a photographer in infra red photography, I managed to recreate an autumn feeling in one of my picture. I like that picture very much and I certainly love the technique too as it opens the door to endless possibilities in a picture.

Click on the image for picture gallery

5 comments:

.adnan qiyas. said...

Hoong Ji, Jamal here.

Your photos are very reflective. If there was a title that I would recommend for that album, I'd recommend "Ruminations".

hoongji said...

haha, good one jamal. exactly what i was feeling when i took those shots.

Sakura said...

Every photo is so nice that I can't choose the best place,I'll enjoy Singapore's night view.
I wonder where I should go...

hoongji said...

For quiet environment, head to Esplanade or Flyer. More isolated places will be Keppel bay or Sentosa. Busy places with lots of ppl are Orchard, Clarke Quay or Chinatown

Sakura said...

Thanks for the recommendations and many beautiful photos. They are helpful to decide to my destinations. And always free. fantastic!