Thursday, November 03, 2005

Life After University

Wow! Time flies. Graduated from university in May and moved on to the working world after that. Life in the working world is totally different. I guess work has caught up with me until i have no time to blog and left it in the dust for half a year! Aww..how i miss the university life where i have so much fun and time. Been busy all the while long since started work. Thank god it's the Deeparaya holiday at the moment. I have waited long for this to recharge and rejuvenate myself.

Now my blog is already a year old. Time to give it a spring cleaning and some updates. I had my convocation recently in September. That was the time i got the chance to meet back all my friends. That day was one of the best moment in my life.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: