Sunday, December 12, 2004

PC fair

As usual, i made my annual pilgrimage to PC fair held in PWTC. This is where we can get good bargains on computer peripherals and printers but definitely not for computer systems. As this is more like a place for dealers to clear old stocks, it is not advisable to buy computer systems from them as they might bundle outdated and old stocks. However, if you're looking for tech gadgets, this the place as they normally launch and promote here.

On my way in, i saw a sports car owned by Pendrive, a company selling thumb drives.

One of the highlight in PC fair is the launching of Creative's new Zen MP3 player. This player is to compete with Apple's Ipod with many similar cool features. The Creative's booth is an attraction with displays of their range of products, not forgetting the Creative babes ever willing to show you the Zen player and let you test it.

Here are some stuffs i bought from PC fair. The Canon Pixma printers are selling cheap with many free gifts. The printer itself (Pixma iP3000) is very impressive as i can print high quality borderless photos. I don't need to print my digital photos from shops anymore as i can print at home now. I'm very satisfied with the printer after using it for a few days. I also bought a drum of CD-Rs while my friends bought some refill inks and thumb drive.

No comments: